Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Around the Studio

With the Baltimore Farmer's Market this Sunday, the World Maker Faire in Queens the weekend after that and more wholesale orders coming in, things have been very busy around the studio lately. The to-do list seems never ending, and it feels like the days are getting shorter. But, it feels great. I am getting so much accomplished, even though every time I do one thing it reminds me of two more things to follow up with.

Today I have been working on replenishing my inventory after a very successful weekend to make sure I have enough to actually sell at the upcoming markets. Since the Maker Faire is a two-day event, I need to double the amount of inventory I brought last weekend. It's a challenge, but I'm loving it.

Here are some of the things I have been working on today:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...