Monday, August 22, 2011

Around the Studio

The last few days have been extremely busy around here, so the weekend was definitely a welcome break (as I'm sure it was for everyone). We went on a five-plus hour hike in Shenandoah National Park yesterday and got caught in a torrential downpour. I don't think I have been that exhausted in years, and I'm definitely feeling the burn today. It was well worth it though, the scenery was incredible, and as the clouds rolled in and the sky darkened before the storm, it felt like we were in a horror movie.

There is an ever-lengthening to-do list to tackle around here, and I thought I would share a few pictures of what I've been working on lately. Prints hanging to dry, ready to be sewn into coin purses:


Mixing up some magenta ink to print with:



Christmas in August!


A few new sketches on linoleum:


Cards waiting to be packaged up:


After several months of being out of stock, the tote bags are back in the shop! You can get one right here.


I hope you all had a good weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...