Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Monogram Cards are now available Online!



The new monogram cards are now available in the shop! I have been working on this project all summer and I'm so excited that it's finally ready.



Get your own monogram, a friend's for a thank you card, or get your initials. You can send them, frame them, or make a banner to spell out words, the options are endless. I have a K hanging over my desk right now:






There is also an ampersand, which you could put in a frame as a gift:


The very green studio during the photo shoot:


It took months to finish carving all the letters; if you came by any craft show in the past four months you probably saw me working on them. To get your monogram card, you can go to the shop right here.



2 comments:

  1. Print your company's reputation matters a lot. Research Online Printing Company, and a friend recommended a lot of help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collection is really excellent. Very good posting what I exact search I got it your blog great

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...