Friday, October 21, 2011

New Stores!

Two new very exciting stores are now carrying my cards: The Gardener in San Francisco and Paul Smith in New York.

The Gardener was one of my favorite stores on our trip to San Francisco this spring; I wanted to buy everything but I couldn't fit all those plants in my carry-on. They have an amazing selection of gardening supplies, home goods and books, and they just added my cards to that list!


The next store is the flagship of designer Paul Smith in New York. I talked to them at the Stationery Show about having my cards in their holiday selection, and the holidays are suddenly here! I'm so excited to be a part of such a huge brand, so stop in their store on Fifth Avenue and find my cards!
I have also updated my In Stores page so you can see every store nationwide that carries my line! It feels amazing to see them all lined up like that, so click over and take a look.

Happy Friday, I hope you all have a great weekend! Tonight I am heading off the grid to the Shenandoah National Park to go fall camping (it's supposed to get down to the 30s at night, I'm a little scared). See you next week!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing again! How cool to see your work for sale in such beautiful stores!

    We actually played hooky from work yesterday and drove out to Shenandoah for a hike - I could not believe how cold it was out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! I've been freezing in DC so I assumed it would be much much colder out there, but with all the tea, blankets and fleeces I packed, I should be fine.
    I bet it was beautiful yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katharine- Just read your posts after a few weeks off. What great news on all your successes! We are so proud of you and excited for your future plans. Take care of yourselves. Love, Aunt Dot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...