Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Around the (New) Studio



We moved out of our apartment last week to get ready to leave for India in 22 (!) days. We are staying with Joe's mom temporarily, and I've set up a mini temporary studio in the corner of the apartment.



It's been difficult to work between the boxes and packing materials strewn everywhere, but this is the busiest time of the year and I am in a frenzy of packing orders, getting ready for shows and finishing up custom work. I've also been busy contacting people in India, booking flights and hotels, and finally got all my visa paperwork sorted out last night.

Last weekend's Downtown Holiday Market was a huge success (one of my best shows ever) so I'm busy restocking everything for this weekend.





Things are moving so fast; we are going to be out of the country in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...