Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The 2012 National Stationery Show: Part Two


I'm back to work, prepping orders I took at the Stationery Show, and I wanted to share one more round of photos from the booth. So much planning and work went into the booth, I couldn't stop at one post!

You can see all the new products that launched at the show (which have already started going up in the shop). One of the biggest hits of the show were the displays of printing blocks; I had a few out last year, but this year they were a focal point and were displayed all over the booth. The carved linoleum sign was a big hit too, and I'll definitely be getting more use out of it.

Another huge thanks to everyone who helped out, stopped by the booth, or placed orders at the show. Thanks for helping make it such a success!


















1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...