Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Custom Holiday Photo Cards!

I have a brand new product available this holiday season...Custom Photo Cards! These cards are digitally printed on thick card stock, and combine my designs with your own photograph. They are available in two sizes: 5"x 7" or 9.5"x 4.25" and start at $40 for 25 cards and envelopes. There are six designs available, and all colors and fonts can be customized. 

To place an order, get in touch by emailing hello[at]katharinewatson.com and we can get started!




(That's me as a baby in the pink onesie:)











4 comments:

  1. I absolutely feel delighted once I realize articles appropriate to my work and my subject. go to this website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad offer at all. It is actually a very good deal already considering the nice designs and heartwarming presentation. :)
    - KKPrintingDallas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a good offer actually. Your sample cards looks nice design and a hearty presentation. It will be very surprise for the people tho whom we sent, it seems.:-)

    -offset printing services in Singapore

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...