Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cards on the Front Page of Etsy!

While I was home last week, my cards made it to the front page of Etsy! It was the first time my items have been featured on the front page, so it was a very exciting day (even though I didn't find out until two days later). A big welcome to everyone who found me through the front page!

Etsy image via CraftCult
So we are back to the city. I didn't take a single picture while I was home, since I was too busy trying to enjoy the free time and being able to spend all day outside. But we planted a vegetable garden, went canoeing, rescued a baby turkey and returned it to it's family, and tried to do as many non-city things as possible. It was just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...