Friday, January 7, 2011

Here We Go!

2011 is off to a great start! In my head I was thinking that January would be slower because nobody wants to shop after Christmas, but the universe has proven me wrong. There's plenty going on behind the scenes right now: finishing custom pieces, a new print almost finished, new stores and markets coming up, and a new studio! Last night Joe and I stayed up late and rearranged our apartment, so my studio is now in front of the window. I no longer have to stare at a wall all day! I feel better already.

I will put up pictures as soon as I'm done organizing. As part of my goal to stay organized this year, I am sorting through every scrap of paper and tube of paint and making sure I don't have to fight through the chaos to find what I need.

And, a sneak peek of the new print:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...