Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Homeward Bound

Joe and I are leaving for Hong Kong tomorrow! This trip has seemed really far away for so long, and all of a sudden it's time to pack. I haven't been back in more than two years, so I can't wait to get there and see everyone and walk around the city. Since my parents no longer live in our house we'll be staying in a hotel, but we'll be right downtown and in walking distance to everything. Especially my doctor and dentist appointments which I have waited two years for (oops).

The plan is to eat a lot. All day. And then we are heading to Thailand for a week of more eating. I will attempt to post pictures while I'm there, if I can get out of my food coma.






All photos via my dear brother Charles' flickr. Thanks Charles!

See you from Asia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...