Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend In Review

This was a great weekend, with two amazing shows, beautiful weather, and plenty of great people coming in and out of the booth. On Saturday, I set up at the first Fenton Street Market of the year in downtown Silver Spring. I did the Fenton Street Market last year, when it was in the old location, and this location was a hundred times better. There was so much foot traffic coming through with the farmers market, shops and restaurants, and we even stayed an hour late because it was so crowded.





Sunday was my trunk show and demonstration at Nana in Mt. Pleasant. I had never done a demonstration like this before, and it was great to show people how the items were made while they were shopping. Nana is such a great space, and I was tempted by the amazing clothes all day while I was working.

So many people stopped by to watch and try it out, from people who had never heard of block printing to artists who were glad to watch someone at work. A big thank you to everyone who stopped by both days!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...