Friday, September 30, 2011

Crafty Bastards is Tomorrow!


It's finally here...Crafty Bastards is tomorrow! This show was one of the first things I heard about when I moved to DC two years ago, and I'm so excited to be a part of it this year. The last few weeks have been crazy with printing, sewing and packaging (as well as shipping my normal wholesale and Etsy orders), and my apartment couldn't be any more full of prints. Literally every surface is covered with drying tea towels, and to get from the bedroom to the kitchen you have to tiptoe between one-inch gaps of floor. All in the name of art! Tomorrow everything will be neatly folded and packaged, and ready for the Crafty Bastards crowds.

Don't forget, you can vote for your favorite vendor by clicking the link below:

AND! Don't forget the sale to all blog readers, mention this post to get $6 off the price of a tea towel!

See you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...