Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Amazing Kelly of Fifth Stitch

For the past few months, I have had an amazing intern helping me around the studio once a week. With all the new projects I've been taking on over the past few months, I really couldn't do it without her. If you buy something from me, chances are Kelly will have helped to cut, fold, print, package or send it.

In addition to being amazing at helping me, Kelly also has her own line of beautiful cards called Fifth Stitch. I've been sending them out for birthdays and thank yous lately, and they have received rave reviews. Kelly sews all her cards individually (which was how she found my work in the first place), and uses hand-cut illustrations on each card. You can see her full line of cards in her shop, and I know she'll be coming up with great things in the future!









Check out her shop right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...