Thursday, May 2, 2013

New Print at Minted

It's been quiet on the blog this month, which is a sure sign that things have been busy. I've been frantically prepping for the National Stationery Show which is just two weeks away, so this is crunch time. I have a TON of new products coming out for the show and I can't wait to share them. New designs, new textiles, and tons of new ink colors. I'm so excited for it to launch! I'll be back next week with some sneak peeks before I head down to NYC for the show.

But first I wanted to share a new art print I did for Minted. It's a digital print based on a block print, and available in a range of sizes. It just launched today! Take a look, and I'll be back with some photos of the new products next week!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...