Tuesday, February 18, 2014

On to Asia

Tomorrow we start a one month trip in Asia. While cleaning up my studio to get ready to leave, I came across photos from my last trip there in 2012. These are in no particular order but made me very excited to hit the road again. We'll be going to Hong Kong, Thailand and Vietnam this time, and I'll be back with new photos soon.

PS: The shop will stay open while I am away thanks to my amazing assistant, so business will be running as usual!

A few photos to inspire wanderlust, taken in 2012:












3 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm so jealous! Can't wait to see the photos from this trip, and the lovely prints you'll make as a result. Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding all aspects the blog was perfectly nice. vietnam travel

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are absolutely gorgeous! The sunlight in all of them is really captivating!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...