Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stationery Show Chaos

The National Stationery Show is only three weeks away, and my life is completely revolving around preparation. My 700 square foot apartment, which has always seemed so luxuriously spacious, is starting to feel extremely cramped as more and more boxes full of display materials, order forms and supplies arrive. The shelves, desk, dining room table and floor are all completely covered with materials.

I definitely need to take a break from my to-do list and organize all the boxes. They are completely filling the apartment, but I need to re-pack all the supplies in them to fill the car so I can't recycle them. I can't wait to load up the car and stretch out again.






1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I wish Jess and I were there to help you organize. This would be Jess' dream vacation, I feel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...