Friday, April 20, 2012

The Quilts are Here!

So we are back, finally settled in, and that means...it's time to share the textiles! Starting Monday, I will be posting a few pieces for sale each day at 9am EST. They are all one of a kind and there are a limited number, so make sure to check at 9am to see them all! Most are for sale, but I will also be sharing a few that aren't. And it's not just quilts, there are scarves, block prints and more small textile pieces available.


They will all be available through PayPal, so if you are interested but don't have an account, make sure you sign up! I will be adding all of the textiles to my online shop at a later date, but I wanted to give you blog readers the first chance to see them.

See you here Monday at 9am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...